Friday, March 9, 2012

Bullying Training Videos

Blog readers,

I received the following email from Dr. Deborah Schneider from the US Dept of State. She was kind enough to share some videos with me that could be used as conversation starters during a training about workplace bullying. She says I can share them you - so here you are!

Hello, I ran across your website today and was so pleased to find it! Last year I was part of an interagency group of federal employees who took up the problem of bullying in the workplace, as part of developmental leadership training. One of our results was a set of video "conversation starters" about what bullying in the workplace might look like. They are an open source resource for anyone who would like to use them.
Dr. Deborah Schneider 
Special Advisor
INR/CYBER
U.S. Department of State

No comments: